Meet Dee Marshall
Raise The Bar, LLC
Dee Marshall etc.
She inspires, encourages, motivates, challenges and supports women and her brand umbrella reaches over 40,000 women around the world. To sum it up her work goes above and beyond the two primary areas of expertise are in -Life and Business.
- Dee has been featured on MSNBC, ABC, Fox 5/My9, TVOne, WMAR Channel to name a few and featured in Essence Magazine, Black Enterprise Magazine, Heart & Soul, Upscale, Gospel Today, ShePreneur, Echoes of Empowerment and Black MBA Magazine.
- Success as a coach led Dee to a role as Life Coach for TV One Makeover Manor
- Dee is sought after by television producers and most recently by executives of a major network for a primetime, daytime, TV Talk show
- Dee is TV Lifestyle Contributor on Career and Business for My 9 and Fox 5 New York
- Dee is TV Lifestyle Personality/Contributor of faith-based show women’s empowerment segment PrayLoveLive for WMAR Channel 2 Baltimore (trying to get her Oprah start)
- Dee is founder of a movement that has become an international ministry of 30k plus women around the world and now launching the first international branch in Paris, France
- Dee received an NAACP Award for faith-based and community outreach which led her to host a Press Conference on Capitol Hill to announce Girlfriends Pray mission to empower women through prayer
- Dee has international speaking credits that spans from small conferences in the northeast to mega conference status as far away as West Africa
- Along side the accomplished first female Bishop of the AME Church, Dee was invited to co-moderate the Sojourner Truth Women’s Conference at the 41st Congressional Black Caucus
- On the speaking circuit Dee has shared the stage with distinguished Congresswomen Barbara Lee, Carolyn Cheeks-Kilpatrick and Representative Yvette Lee Clark and distinqueshed Actresses Tasha Smith, Kim Coles and distinquished women faith leaders Sheryl Brady, Vicki Yoye, Pastor Deborah Morton
- Dee’s celebrity coaching work ranges from executives, to talent management to on-camera similar to her on-screen coaching Comedian Kym Whitley
In the words of Dee Marshall this is the short answer “I EMPOWER WOMEN©” and then the real story.
I empower women.
I empower women to be, do, go.
I empower women to be who they were born to be, to do what they love to do, go where they want to go.
I empower women to be who they were born to be rather than who they are pretending to be right now,
I empower women to do what they want to do rather then what they believe they need to do to exist and maintain in this world and I empower women to go where their heart desires without permission.
I empower women thru prayer, ministry, coaching, consulting, training and development, speaking, writing, vlogging, chatting, breathing.
I empower women using television, radio, magazines, my personal computer, PDA, VOIP, telephone, microphone, and megaphone.
I empower women with information thru facilitation, professional development, personal mastery and entrepreneurship.
I empower women to go as far as they can go and then go a little further.
I empower women to take some risks, break some rules, play like a champion and kick ass.
I empower women to be significant, create something bigger than them and leave a legacy.
I empower women to live on purpose, out loud, up front and center stage.
I empower women, that’s what I do. - Dee Marshall
- “Dee Marshall is a chief strategist, creative innovator and a true resource. Ms. Marshall's ability to invigorate and inspire urges even the those of us with the most limited resources to feel that we can change the world. Through the application of her counsel we have been able to forge a grassroots movement which speaks truth to power in an informed and impactful manner. Dee Marshall is pure magic.” - Michellene Davis,esq., Chair, Legislative Affairs, Garden State Bar Association
- “Exciting, enthusiastic and energetic - Dee Marshall delivers a message with a punch! People are challenged to elevate their thoughts and excel in their actions after hearing Dee. She is relevant, funny and inspiring. We couldn't get enough of her!” - Mia K. Wright, Executive Director, Metamorphosis Conference, Inc
- "Dee Marshall gets it. She doesn't just talk about wanting to help others or see their lives improve, she has given her life to this calling. Her reach is so great because she gets the bigger picture -- impacting the lives of others with her gifts and talents. She leads by example as a servant first. Dee afforded me a transforming opportunity to take her place at an event as a co host on the red carpet. This opportunity opened doors for me and gave me additional credibility. Dee is someone you always want on your team and in your corner. She's the real deal!" – K. Pope -Kristen L. Pope The King's Daughters, Inc. - Turnaround Media
- Dee Marshall is charisma personified. Her electricity and familial energy draws you in as if she is an old friend from the moment you meet her. I'm grateful to have made her acquaintance personally, not mention she has counseled me professionally as I was stumped brainstorming on a marketing project. Her wisdom is inspiring... her creativity is boundless. - Angela Renee Coakley, Coakley Entertainment
- For speaking credits/experience and press kit, click here
- For ministry specific inquiries (Girlfriends Pray), click here
- For corporate training and development, click here to submit an inquiry
- For coaching and mentoring, click here to view programs