Founded by Dee Marshall, DeeCMarshall Consulting (a New Jersey-based, women-owned company) is a personal and professional development practice for leaders. Our primary clients are women leaders and minority business enterprise owners who are pursuing corporate contracts. For leaders, we offer Executive Coaching and Leadership Development. For minority business enterprise owners in business less than five years we offer coaching and development through our CEO Roundtables and Mastermind Groups. For corporate we are a diversity resource to redirect MWBEs who could benefit from professional development.
- Leadership & Business Coaching
- MWBE Professional Development
- Diverse Supplier Program Support
- Expert Leadership coach for high-level, high-ranking, and high-profile professionals
- Creator of #WhiteBoard Crisis Prevention Executive Coaching Method
- Creator of C-Suite CEO Roundtable
- DeeCMarshall Consulting helps individuals increase their capacity to thrive in their profession and make a greater contribution in work and business.
- DeeCMarshall Consulting supports diversity initiatives by standing in as a professional development/M&OD resource for leaders.
- DeeCMarshall Consulting brings a blend of fresh perspective, subject matter expertise and faith to add value to every project, contract, or initiative.
- Trained million dollar producers on Wall Street for over twelve years.
- Created expansion strategy for women members of Congress to engage and mobilize women from Capitol Hill to local member districts.
- Created and implemented employee resource groups/learning networks.
- Designed and delivered events for multi-cultural marketing, business development, and diversity sourcing initiatives.
- Designed crisis prevention coaching method for executives after her journey down 33 flights of stairs on September 11th.
- Delivered motivational keynotes and breakout sessions to professional associations and industry and corporate conferences nationwide, including Diversity Woman and Multicultural Women’s National Conference.