Private Coaching - 1 Hour Breakthrough Session
Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship between coach and client to get you moving from where you are to where you want to be. It’s about present and future; it’s goal oriented; it’s action oriented. The transformation, elevation and results happen over time. However if you are in a place and feeling the need or nudge to move and you need a right NOW resource for clarity, direction or breakthrough, this single coaching session is the way to go. If you need right NOW coaching to get unstuck, get focused, get balance, get moving, get living, get happy, get over and get on with your life, this single coaching session is an appropriate start. If you are in need a sounding board for turnaround but you don’t have a coach, mentor, advisor or subject matter expert, this would a first step for you.
Who do I coach?
• Women (mostly professional women)
• Women of faith
• Successful, unfulfilled or unsatisfied or unhappy
• Successful, searching or unsuccessful, searching
Who am I best suited to Coach?
• Women of Faith
• Professional Women
• Corporate Executive Women
• Mid-Level Mid Career Women
• Aspiring & New Entrepreneurs
• Aspiring & New Coaches
• Aspiring & New Speakers
• Ministry Leaders
I work with women who are:
• Women who are struggling to get ahead in life
• Women who are challenged with chaos, confusion, clutter and disorder
• Women who are committed to moving beyond status quo mediocre living
• Women who are searching for meaning and purpose in life
• Women who need guidance on their self-discovery
• Women who are committed to their growth and development
• Women who are chasing after God
• Women who are working towards spiritual growth
I will work with you if your goals are to (partial list):
• To change, transform or makeover your life
• To improve, enhance and transform your life
• To resolve your issues of disorder, confusion and chaos
• To resolve your issues of insecurity and feelings of inadequacy
• To become a better person
• To position yourself for success/ learn new success principles
• To create order in your life
• To learn how to prioritize
• To get the accountability
• To prepare yourself to lead others
• To prepare yourself for ministry
What areas do I specialize?
• Life coaching
• Faith-based coaching
• Success coaching
• Spiritual growth and personal development coaching
• Relationship coaching (Engaged, Divorced, In-waiting)*
What can you expect during your session with me?
You can expect to use the time as you see fit within the scope of a coaching relationship. In other words, you set the agenda and I will provide the focus, support and structure to get you from where you are to where you want to be. Time permitting and your expected outcome will determine what we are able to accomplish.
How do I start?
Click here to get started now and within 24 hours you will received call times for your coaching session. [All coaching is via telephone unless otherwise requested. Face-to-Face coaching is available in NY, Philladelphia, DC and Atlanta* additional fees apply.]